Our philosophy is simple, to create and maintain long term, trusted, relationships with our clients and provide financial strategies to help them achieve their objectives through our Wealth Management Programme.
This is at the core of everything we do. In our opinion wealth management isn’t just about keeping your finances protected. Through our Wealth Management Programme we make a point of understanding your wishes, concerns and wider objectives, and then build strategies that help you achieve your goals and ensure that those that matter to you are also looked after.
The Advice Cycle
- Initial meetings are provided without obligation.
- Expert evaluation and analysis in order to identify areas where we can assist you in achieving your goals or where we believe we can add value to your existing arrangements.
- Planning meetings to consider options and agree a strategy suited to your risk profile and objectives.
- Recommendations are always confirmed in writing and supported by personalised illustrations and key facts documentation.
- As future needs and objectives change over time, we believe that a fundamental part of effective wealth management is regular face to face reviews of your arrangement.
- Only in this way can we ensure that our recommendations and advice remain “fit for purpose”.